This short course in Monitoring & Evaluation Fundamentals puts theory into practice and teaches you the value of using information and knowledge to make evidence-based strategic decisions.
This course, aimed at people who are new to M&E, ensures participants have a full knowledge of M&E ideas and key practical abilities, as well as the confidence required to execute M&E efficiently.
Enrollment and completion of the course are both free.
The branded and security-marked Certificate is an excellent method to share your accomplishment with the rest of the world. It is also perfect for presenting with future employers as proof of your commitment to always learning, upskilling, and achieving high outcomes.
Take the course for free and then decide whether or not to pay for a certificate.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic purposes and scope of M&E;
- Differentiate between monitoring functions and evaluation functions;
- Describe the functions of an M&E plan;
- Identify the main components of an M&E plan;
- Identify and differentiate between conceptual frameworks, results frameworks and logic models;
- Describe how frameworks are used for M&E planning;
- Identify criteria for the selection of indicators;
- Describe how indicators are linked to frameworks;
- Identify types of data sources; and
- Describe how information can be used for decision-making.