Detox is a term used quite often without complete clarity about what it really means. We often talk about detoxing our digestive system, circulatory system, but what are we doing exactly?
Some people focus on detoxing from a physical perspective, and others work to get rid of negative emotions or break free of mental fixations and trauma. Determining what you want to detoxify is a crucial starting point of the detox process.
No matter the goal, detox follows a particular cycle.
In this course, you will learn:
- What it really means to detoxify.
- The importance of detoxification.
- Different perspectives of detoxification.
- The detoxification cycle.
- Protocols and guidelines for the execution of healthy detoxification.
At the end of the course, you should be able to plan and execute a detoxification program, for personal health and wellbeing.