Project management is a crucial professional skill that will increase your effect on any organization.
With this short course, you will be able to receive excellent project management training and become an expert in leading a project-based approach to your everyday operations.
This short course is free to enroll in and finish, and if you need a certificate, you can download a digital certificate in PDF format, directly from your dashboard.
The officially branded and security-marked Certificate is an excellent method to communicate your accomplishment with the rest of the world, as well as with future employers, and it serves as proof of your desire to always study, upskill, and achieve outstanding outcomes.
Upon completion of this introduction to project management short course, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a Project
- Understand the reasons behind successful Projects.
- Identify and classify the nine knowledge areas of Project Management.
- Identify Project Stakeholders
- Conduct a Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify the five stages in the Project life cycle.
- Apply Project Management Tools
- Identify Scope Management approaches
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in managing Project Scope.
- Understand the basics of effective communications
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 124
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- 90 % Passed
and 123 students enrolled.