- Intermediate English Language Proficiency
- 4 hours of learning materials
- Life-time Access to course Materials
- Free Download of Worksheets Within The Course
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Organisational PDQ Leads
- Coaches, Consultants and Trainers
Personal Development Planning is all about creating a long-term goal for your career, and then thinking about how you’ll achieve it.
However, before you can know what you want to do in the long term, you need to reflect on your current situation.
- What are you good at?
- Where do you need to improve?
- What opportunities are available?
- And, are there factors beyond your control that could have an impact on your goals?
To answer these questions, we’ve adapted two classic business tools in this course, SWOT Analysis and PEST Analysis, so you can apply them to your personal situation.
By using them, you can gain a solid understanding of where you are now, and you can think about where you want to go.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 126
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self