Effective team leaders are highly sought after in every industry. Whether you are already in a team leadership role or want to improve your chances of being promoted, this online leadership and teamwork course can help you develop the leadership and teamwork skills to get things done and bring out the best in your team, whether you’re an aspiring, new, or seasoned leader.
The course seeks to develop and strengthen interpersonal leadership and teamwork skills that will enable you and team members work better together and address many of the inter-personal issues such as trust, respect and leadership that influence how people collaborate successfully.
The course offers a high-impact learning experience that is designed to help you understand how effective teams operate and how individual team members contribute to the development of a high-performance team. A highly recognized free certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Enhance collaboration and cooperation in the workplace.
- Contribute to the creative problem-solving processes.
- Build trust and teamwork in the workplace.
- Make effective team decisions and plans.
- Understand team and personal accountability as a team member
- Define teamwork and explain how to overcome various challenges to group success.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of the importance of teamwork and development of the skills for building effective teams
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 311
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self