- The will to learn and improve
- Basic understanding of English language
- English Language
- Easy to understand language
- Human Resource Enthusiasts
- New and Beginner Executives
Human resources are fundamental to all organisations and therefore it is an area that offers numerous career opportunities. The introduction to human resources course aims to provide knowledge and skills necessary for developing and implementing effective organisational human resource management systems.
The course lays a foundation for advanced human resource management courses that focus on specific activities.
Explore foundational human resource management principles with this certificate short course and boost your resume or online job profile and show your skills to potential employers.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Describe and explain the major functional activities within human resource management, and their relations to organizational performance and people management development.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 29
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes